Monday, April 4, 2011

GOODBYE!

The past few months have flown by!!!  I have really enjoyed spending time with friends, family and colleagues.  I am going to miss everyone so much but can't wait to start our new journey down under.

We are set to move April 12th-- only 6 months after we got married!  We have definitely made some life changing decisions in our first few months but I am looking forward to sharing very special memories with my new husband without any house projects and good TV :)  No distractions!!

When we get there we will be living in a hotel until we find our Australian home.  Hopefully, that wont be too long, room service can get pricey!!  I'm excited to drive around to find a home and check out our new city with a real estate agent who knows where they are going!  We will probably be going on a road trip in the first few weeks because they get a week off for easter (YAY!)  Hopefully my next entry will be filled with pictures of our trip and the adventures (I really hope we see a kangaroo!) and of finding a place to live (House Hunters International)!  After we have found a house we still wont have any of our things-- apparently it takes awhile to ship things across the world, like a few months!!!  Then in June our puppy Brody will join us down under!!  I can't believe he wont be with us but rules are rules.... So it seems like I have my first few months planned with organizing a road trip, finding a house and getting it all set up so it feels like home.

 We still have a lot to do in the next few days!  It's crazy how fast time has gone by.  We love everyone so much and will miss everyone terribly but we really appreciate the support we have gotten.  It makes us feel very loved and special.

I wanted to give an extra note to my parents who I am sooooo sad to leave because you are both so supportive and loving and I cant imagine my life without you being a short drive away ... BUT I know we will stay in touch with no problem-- we just may need to plan better!  I cant wait to spend the next week with you both as we finish our packing AND then getting everything ready in Australia for your first visit!!  I love you (take care of bubby for us!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Aw... that made me tear up!!! You'll be missed!!!! Have a blast and live it up!!
    Love you,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete