Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baby Boy King :)

Hello all, I havent been very good with my blog updates so Ill do a few in the next few days!  First thing first...

We're having a baby!!!!  That is old news to most people but thought I needed to add it to my blog :)  Our sweet little boy is due August 18th and we couldn't be happier!

I am now 24 weeks along and am enjoying feeling him toss and turn and kick me!  He especially loves when I eat anything sweet!  All my appointments have gone very well and so far he seems to be a healthy growing boy!  I will deliver here in Australia at the Epworth Freemason Hospital where they keep you there for around 4 nights even if you have a smooth pregnancy.  They make sure you are confident with all the basics, breastfeeding, bathing, changing etc before they send you out on your own.  I think Ill appreciate that considering I don't have a clue at this point how to do any of that!  My mom and (possibly) dad will come around the time he arrives, unless he comes super early but we cant know that yet!

All and all I am having a fantastic pregnancy!  I am loving it and feeling great!

I will leave you with a few first photos of our little guy...

ITS A BOY!!!
love this, giving me a good ole kick! :)
20 weeks
1st family photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment