Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love, Love, Love

This is going to be a super short blog... they have been getting awfully long lately so I thought I would change it up :)

Not too much as been going on the past few weeks-- and it has been wonderful!  I can really enjoy just having a nice quiet weekends, cooking and cleaning, going on long walks with the dog and just spending time with my sweet husband.  Speaking of Brian-- we had a great valentines day!  We both worked all day then when we got home we made a delicious heart shaped pizza, drank some wine and chatted on our cozy back patio all evening!  Brian got me some BEAUTIFUL rose and I baked him some cupcakes- with peanut butter frosting- YUM!










We also went to a music festival last weekend... it is called the St Kilda Festival!  There are always festivals going on in Melbourne.... so many fun things going on-- soon there is the comedy festival, the food and wine festival, the fashion festival, some festival called Moomba-- all in March 2012!

It rained most of the day but we did get some good food and had a few drinks and listened to all of 5 seconds of music :) whooops I guess we basically missed the whole point of the festival-- oh well!  We had a great time hanging out with friends!  It seems like we will be getting all the festival we need in the next month anyways!  Tomorrow we leave for Syndey and I am very excited to see the iconic harbor and Opera House!  I will most definitely be taking pictures!

I will leave you with a LOVEly little tune I've been enjoying lately and its pretty fitting considering we just celebrated Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment