Saturday, December 31, 2011

Food blog??

So I started a blog about cooking... or recipes rather.

Why, might you ask?  Maybe I want to be a full time blogger, maybe I think I'm a chef extraordinaire, maybe I enjoy torturing Brian by taking pictures of our dinner outside for 10 minutes letting it get cold in order to get the perfect lighting (I don't actually know how to get the perfect light or what exactly it is) or *most likely*, maybe I'm crazy... but who's to say?

I really don't even know the answer to this myself.  But anyways, I did it.  So if your at all interested you can read it :)

King's Cookbook -- This is just a little intro

I think I'm going to get busy on this in 2012.... which is 6 hours from now.

Tonight we are going over to a friends then heading into the city for a firework display!   Can't wait to pop a little bubbly and celebrate 2012 before any of you guys haha  :)  Be safe and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment